The Circular Economy Business Innovation Centre (CEBIC) is delivering the second round of the Recycling Victoria Business Support Fund on behalf of the Victorian Government.
Building a circular economy isn’t just about recycling. Funding of $4.34 million will be awarded to projects that help to avoid waste, use materials more efficiently and create new jobs in Victoria.
Grants of up to $1 million are available for business case development and implementation-ready projects.
Eligible projects include, but are not limited, to those that:
- avoid waste of products and materials
- extend the useful life of products
- increase shared use, access, or ownership of products
- replace products with services.
Projects that upcycle waste from food and textile production are also eligible.
The Fund will award grants of between $50,000 and $1 million across 2 streams of funding:
- Stream 1: Develop a circular economy business case
- Stream 2: Implement a circular economy business case.
To learn more about the the Recycling Victoria Business Support Fund, register for our information session on Tuesday 7 June from 3 pm to 4 pm.