Our priority is the health and safety of staff, clients and suppliers, whilst maintaining the provision of our services.
As the COVID-19 coronavirus continues to spread through the Australian community, Chant West’s priority is the health and safety of its staff, clients, suppliers and other industry participants with whom we have contact.
We continue to be led by the recommendations of key government authorities. We are taking a number of precautions to support our people, to maintain service to our clients and to be prepared should the situation change significantly:
- We are open for business and all services are continuing.
- All business travel domestically and internationally has been suspended. Team members who have travelled overseas for any reason and to any destination have been asked to work from home for 14 days after their return.
- We have appropriate and tested business continuity plans in place, with all staff able to work remotely.
- We are managing our interactions with clients and others in ways that minimise risk to them with equal priority to ourselves.
- While we remain available for face to face to face meetings in Sydney and environs, we are happy to conduct these meetings via video or phone if you would prefer to meet with us in that way.
When team members are ill or may have been exposed to the virus
At this stage we do not have any team members who have tested positive for the virus. Where team members are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have been exposed to an infected person or to a person who has travelled in a high-risk area, our approach is to send them home (if they aren’t working remotely already), seek medical advice and self isolate for 14 days. We are also asking them to immediately contact their managers and any external parties with whom they have had recent contact and let them know about the situation and subsequently any results of medical tests.
Our executive team continues to monitor the situation closely and is communicating with our teams regularly. We will update this information should our approach change.