We are inviting community groups and organisations to submit an Expression of Interest for potential shared access to the large function and meeting spaces at the Hosie Street Community Rooms (Richmond) and the James Loughnan Hall (Richmond) on the days and times when they are currently not being used.
We want to encourage maximum use of these community spaces to make sure that the Yarra community has the opportunity to access and engage with a range of community programs, clubs and meet ups for which these spaces were intended.
What can the spaces be used for?
• Clubs or community group activities (from youth to senior age groups)
• Clubs or community Group meetings
• Other community based activities
We also encourage you to carefully read the Conditions of Hire document for more details on the regulations of hiring our community spaces.
How to apply
1. Download and complete the relevant Expression of Interest form.
Please send in your expression of interest forms:
2. Send in your completed form via: