Community Survey helps guide COVID-19 road to recovery
Kingston Council has launched a survey to check-in with our community during COVID-19 and on the road to recovery.
Kingston Mayor Georgina Oxley said the new community survey will help Kingston Council better support the Kingston community during the COVID-19 crisis.
“By taking part, you can provide up-to-date information on the impacts of COVID-19, help Council understand how our community is responding, and identify any gaps in local services,” Cr Oxley said.
“The results will help both Council and community services provide targeted support and respond to community needs through these challenging times to ensure we are caring for our community.”
How can you help? Simply sign up to take part in a short ongoing survey: weekly for the first 2 months and then a monthly check-in. The survey will take about five minutes to complete and includes a range of topics including:
- What challenges are you facing from social isolation?
- Do you have any concerns around catching the virus?
- How you are getting information on COVID-19?
- What is providing relief/support for you during this time?
- Do you feel safe?
- What do you think the economic implications of COVID-19 will be?