Northern Grampians Shire Council is offering businesses in the shire assistance with implementing and understanding mandatory COVIDSafe requirements. Additional council officers have been deployed to provide this service through the Business Concierge and Hospitality Support Program instigated by the Victorian Government.
The business concierge program will run until the end of November and is offering the following forms of assistance with Victorian Government COVIDSafe settings:
- COVIDSafe plan implementation where none exists
- Checking and recommended updates for businesses with an established COVIDSafe plan
- QR Code Service implementation
- Coronavirus sign and poster utilisation
- Translated Coronavirus information (if required)