Warrnambool City Council is calling for residents with particular skills and expertise to help inform decision-making that will benefit the community.
“We know that Warrnambool has an active and involved community made up of many skilled individuals,” Warrnambool Mayor Cr Vicki Jellie said.
“Many of those people have extensive knowledge about issues and opportunities that face Council.
“We’re keen to tap into this knowledge and expertise through our community advisory committees.”
Council is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified, experienced and interested people who are willing to share their knowledge and improve the overall service provision to the community through an advisory committee.
Council has places available for the following advisory committees:
- Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee;
- Community and International Relations Advisory Committee;
- Planning Advisory Committee;
- Environment and Sustainability Advisory Committee; and
- the South West Livestock Exchange Advisory Committee.