From 11.59pm on Thursday 24 June 2021, the COVID-19 restrictions across Victoria (including the City of Yarra) will ease further.
These changes follow the Acting Premier’s announcement today.
- Up to 50 people can gather outdoors from any number of households. Infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap.
- You can have up to 15 visitors to your home per day. Infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap.
- 75% return for offices or up to 30 people if total workplace is 40 or less.
- Hospitality venues can serve up to 300 in Melbourne, but density limits still apply.
Sport and recreation
- Players, parents and spectators can attend outdoor community sport within the total cap of 1,000 people.
- Weddings will be able to have up to 300 people attend.
- Funerals can be held with up to 300 mourners in attendance.
Restrictions still in place:
- You don’t have to wear a mask outdoors if you are able to keep 1.5 metre physical distancing.
- Masks will still be required indoors (excluding your home).
- Continue to check in using QR codes at all available opportunities.
These changes may affect our services. Keep an eye on our service changes page for ongoing updates.