With Stage 4 COVID-19 restrictions now in place for Melbourne suburbs (including the City of Casey), Casey residents:
- Can only travel within 5km from your home for shopping or exercise, limiting exercise outside of your property to once a day and for only one hour. Use this map to see where 5km is from your home.
- Can travel further than 5km from your home for medical care and caregiving.
- Can travel further than 5km from your home for work – but must gain a permit from your employer.
- Must wear a mask when you leave home.
- Must not leave home between 8.00 pm – 5.00 am, unless you are required to for work, health care, safety reasons, experiencing or at risk of domestic violence.
For full details on restrictions please visit the Department of Health and Human Service (DHHS) website.
The City of Casey remains committed to supporting our community throughout this challenging time as we work to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community and Council staff safe.
Many of Council’s services will continue to run with some adjustments to delivery, please check our COVID-19 web page for all updates and changes to services.
If you or someone you know needs support, whatever the situation, there are resources available. Please visit our Community Resource web page