Locations of testing clinics are:
- 2 x Drive through testing clinics at Shepparton Sports Precinct, corner of Numurkah Road and Brauman Street, Shepparton
- Testing clinic 1 (Sports City Netball Carparks): 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Testing clinic 2 (Sports City Main Pavilion): 12pm-5.30pm – enter via Numurkah Road.
- Please do NOT attend the Showgrounds Testing Site at the McIntosh Centre as it has reached capacity for the day.
- GV Health’s Acute Respiratory Clinic at Graham Street: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Shepparton Respiratory Clinic, 172 Welsford Street: by appointment
We expect long queues so please come prepared. We ask you bring some water, food, a hat, sunscreen and possibly a folding chair if you can’t stand for long periods of time. Please make sure to physically distance yourself by 1.5 metres with others waiting in line.
We are grateful to everyone who has responded quickly and is now getting tested.
NOTE: Do not avoid visiting GV Health if you require urgent medical attention. Please continue to visit GV Health’s Emergency Department if you require urgent medical attention.