Greater Shepparton City Council is monitoring and responding to State and Federal government requirements in the management of the current COVID-19 outbreak.
With the easing of restrictions in regional Victoria expected to come into effect from 11.59pm tonight, a number of Council services will be able to resume.
As of Friday 4 June 2021 Council’s offices will be open to the public. Anyone who visits the buildings are required to wear a facemask, as per the Victorian Government’s requirements, unless exempt.
The following arrangements will also be in place. For more detailed information, head to our COVID-19 update page.
· Aquamoves (Including the outdoor 50m swimming pool)
· Riverlinks Eastbank and Westside
· Shepparton Sports Stadium
Operating with Restrictions
· Eastbank Café
· Greater Shepparton Business Centre
· KidsTown (The playground is open however the café will remain closed at this time)
· Senior Citizens Facilities/Council Halls
· Tatura Park Exhibition and Events Complex
· Victoria Park Lake Caravan Park
· Animal Shelter
· Botanic Gardens
· Customer Service
· GV Libraries
· Family Day Care
· Immunisation sessions
· Long Day Care
· Maternal and Child Health Services
· Meals on Wheels
· Parks and Recreation Reserves (Please note that for Recreation Reserves and Sports Fields junior outdoor community sport will return and adults will be able to resume training outdoors)
· Public Toilets
· Resale Shop at Shepparton Resource Recovery Centre
· Resource Recovery Centres
· Sharps disposal – collection service available
· Shepparton Art Museum
· Visitor Centre