COVID Creative & Cultural Support Program recipients announced
Earlier this year, Council invited arts practitioners, groups and organisations to submit their ideas to develop and deliver art projects which increase engagement in arts and culture.
Eleven exciting and diverse art projects have now been selected, and will be happening in the Macedon Ranges over the coming months.
From temporary art installations to events that celebrate our unique environment, local artists will undertake activities that help our creative sector survive the impacts of the pandemic, and build enduring capacity and resilience.
Known collectively as Creative Encounters, these events will see artists realise their ideas, and inspire us all to participate in our local arts scene once again.
Congratulations to successful recipients:
- Joanne Mott for Lighten Your Footprint
- Jenni Ivins for Connecting Communities Game
- Josie Waldon for Taking a New Breath
- Sandra Fiona Long with Charlotte Roberts and Ria Soemardjo for The Lake Walk
- Cassidy Anderson for Roving Music Trio and Children’s Creative Workshop
- Elisha McKinnon for Sing Park Sing
- Kathryn Portelli for Mystery Art Trail
- Dolly Adamson for Kyneton Museum Ghost Tours
- Sophie DeLightful for Curbside Carnies
- Gabriel Macura for Safe Space Performances