Leading ecommerce payments provider Eway has partnered with FASSTA PAY to streamline payment processes for suppliers and their retail customers in the hospitality sector.
FASSTA PAY, powered by Eway, enables businesses to quickly and securely pay their invoices online with their credit card, rather than relying on Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or phone payments.
Eway Australia and New Zealand Managing Director Bob Lowe said the FASSTA PAY solution benefits both suppliers such as breweries, food and beverage distributors, as well as their customers including pubs, clubs and hotels.
“The FASSTA PAY platform stores tokenised card details, making future payments easy and hassle-free for both suppliers and their merchants – a first for the hospitality industry,” Mr Lowe said.
FASSTA PAY powered by Eway provides the following benefits:
- Allows them to easily take card payments online
- Customers’ card details are captured and securely stored on file for quick, easy invoice payments
- Streamline payment systems with a dedicated invoice payment platform and simple fee structure
- Save money and improve productivity by cutting out manual processes; and
- Make payments easier for customers by allowing them to pay by card.
- Easily view and pay their invoices online through one secure online platform
- Securely tokenise their card details so they can quickly pay future invoices without having to enter their details each time
- Improve cash flow by paying their bills using credit card rather than EFT
- Save time by paying their invoices online at their convenience – no need to call the supplier to make a payment, or organise EFT runs
- Securely pay multiple invoices at once from within the platform; and
- View all paid supplier invoices in one portal.
FASSTA Managing Director Tony Brockhurst said that this payment solution developed specifically for the hospitality industry provides a better way for suppliers and customers to manage payments.
“FASSTA PAY will save businesses’ time and money, and improve cash flow – all with the convenience of taking secure payments by card online,” Mr Brockhurst said.