Fast Tracking the Maniry Graphite Project in Southern Madagascar
BlackEarth Minerals NL (ASX:BEM) (“BlackEarth”, the “Company”) is pleased to release a presentation on the Maniry Graphite Project in Southern Madagascar, which has been successfully fast tracked to progressing the Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) Stage, in under 2 years, for a total cost of less than $6m, including full overheads.
It should be noted that this is a non-deal investor presentation and roadshow.
Maniry Project Highlights include:
• The Company has successfully fast tracked its flagship Maniry graphite project in Southern Madagascar, to progressing the Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) Stage, in under 2 years, for a total cost of less than $6m (including full overheads).
• Graphite from the Maniry Project meets specifications consistent with those required by:
– The expandable graphite market (400 cm3/g achieved industry standard of 250 cm3/g)
– The refractory industry (very low content of deleterious material)
– Lithium-ion anode material manufacturers (Initial test results achieved 99.97% purity)
• Following positive initial results, offtake discussions and ongoing testing on bulk samples, which are currently underway with Tier 1 refractory, expandable graphite and battery anode producers in China and globally.
• Excellent financial return with a Project Life of 10 years, NPV