The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 21 cents per litre (cpl) to 151.4 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 17 September 2019, many Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 167.9 cpl (increasing by 36 cpl). Most Caltex sites are increasing their ULP price to 161.9 cpl, most BP sites to 159.9 cpl, most Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites to 159.7 cpl and most 7-Eleven sites to 155.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still 40 sites selling below 130 cpl.
The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 42 cpl, which means you can save up to $25 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 126.3 cpl at 7-Eleven Wattle Grove and Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield in the East;
- 124.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 124.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 126.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe and Shell High Wycombe in the East;
- 125.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths South Lake and United South Lake in the South; and
- 126.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook, Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria and Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au