The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 20 cents per litre (cpl) to 153.3 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 12 November 2019, most branded retailers are increasing their ULP price. BP, Caltex and Coles Express sites are increasing between 29 and 32 cpl to 162.9 cpl, Caltex Woolworths sites to 162.7 cpl, Puma sites to 161.7 cpl and 7-Eleven sites to 159.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow use FuelWatch as there are still over 35 sites selling below 133 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 37 cpl, which means you can save up to $22 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley, Caltex Woolworths Forrestfield and Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 125.5 cpl at Vibe Byford in the South; and
- 125.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.7 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 125.5 cpl at United Byford in the South; and
- 128.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Ellenbrook in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au