Learn more about these projects.
- Friends for Leadership – Ms. Maiya Suyunchaliyeva
- Sustainable First (UK) – Ms. Mafalda Borea
- Green Youth Collective Vietnam – Ms. Vu My Hanh
- SuyoMano – Ms. Marylou Cunanan
- Kazakhstan Tourism Association – Ms. Klara Mamutova
- Universitas Sebelas Maret Indonesia – Mr. Dimas Mohammad
- Asian Youth Network – Ms. Sharifah Norizah
- Youthink Center China – Mr. Alex Wang
- Southeast Asia Club – Mr. Alexander Tumaykin, Ms. Polina Solovyova, Ms. Iuliia Tomskaia
In the true spirit of ASEAN cultural diplomacy, regional artists shared their talents online with a Papua traditional song by YouTube Content Creator Zeva Aulia from Indonesia, and a tourism vlog directed by Philippine Film Ambassador Rhadem Musawah.
As referenced by colleagues from UNESCO in Almaty and Vietnam, sustainable tourism, or “tourism with a conscience,” is indeed a vehicle for peacebuilding and development. Arina Myassoyed, UNESCO Youth Focal Point for Central Asia, concluded that beyond the gaps that the internet has bridged, at the heart of the matter are people, especially the tech-natives, the next generation of tourists, cultural enthusiasts, peacebuilders, and leaders who have both gift and responsibility – to build renewed capacities, share innovative skills and co-create a sustainable world, that truly leaves nobody behind, both online and offline.
Regine Guevara, Host – AsiaTV