Oracle Retail announced today that Geoffrey Moore, Bestselling Author, Consultant and Disruptive Technology Specialist, will deliver the keynote address at Oracle Retail Cross Talk. The event brings together a global community of over 200 retail executives to share deep domain expertise and insights on technology that is core to their retail businesses. Cross Talk provides a unique and authentic networking forum where over 35 global retailers including Bata, Best Buy, the Estée Lauder companies, Kendra Scott, and more will share their success stories and lessons learned. The event will take place June 10-12, 2019 at the JW Marriott in Minneapolis, MN.
“‘How can retailers succeed and thrive in a fast-paced and continually evolving business environment?’ Cross Talk focuses on collectively addressing this very question and enabling retailers to hear directly from their peers about how they are rising above today’s most pressing industry challenges to deliver results and delight customers,” said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Retail.
Attendees will gain insight from talented retail executives representing the world’s leading brands including:
- Bata will discuss its digital transformation and how it is unlocking the business potential of omnichannel
- Best Buy will share critical insights into how it is optimizing supply chain strategies
- Estée Lauder will highlight its approach to delivering a seamless shopping experience
- International Shoppes will demonstrate how it is modernizing the customer experience
- Gap, Inc. will talk about its latest brand to go live with Oracle Retail cloud offerings
- James Avery will illustrate how it is upgrading the customer experience
- Kendra Scott will discuss how it built a platform for growth with cloud
- Maui and Sons will share key learning as it rides the wave to operational agility
- Stein Mart will talk about its migration of planning to the cloud
Oracle PartnerNetwork members and strategic solution integrators are critical in helping deliver customer success. A number of key collaborators are sponsoring the show, including Accenture and Deloitte as platinum sponsors; gold sponsors BTM Retail and Retail Consult; and Aspire, CAI, Ignitiv, Logic, Quickborn, and SkillNet as silver sponsors. Solution level sponsors, Adyen and OneDoor, will also showcase their integrations into Oracle’s platform for modern retail.
“Our community is thrilled for the return of Oracle Retail Cross Talk,” said Rose Spicer, senior director of retail marketing, Oracle Corporation. “The response has been amazing and we cannot wait to assemble some of the biggest brands in the industry with new faces to discuss the issues and opportunities that are impacting them most today. We have also added some compelling networking elements to connect the retailers to one another.”