The next stage of construction to improve HV Jones Reserve, Ferntree Gully is about to commence.
Works will include:
- Renewal of the existing netball court surface
- Establishment of multi-purpose courts with netball and basketball markings and reversible netball/basketball towers
- Extension to the existing southern carpark
Construction will commence in February with an estimated completion date of mid – 2023, subject to weather conditions.
These works are part of the HV Jones Reserve Masterplan which includes a staged approach to improving the reserve.
Other upgrades achieved to date include:
- Outdoor exercise stations catering for all ages and levels of fitness and abilities
- New playspace incorporating traditional play equipment and natural play elements
- Multi sports area including a new tennis court
/Public Release. This material from the originating organization/author(s) may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).View in full here.