To mark Dental Health Week (2 to 8 August 2021), which has the theme “Keep your smile for life”, Colgate-Palmolive is providing ADA members with the opportunity to order three Bright Smiles, Bright Futures education kits for use in educating children about oral health.
Members have the option to order both dental professional and teacher kits by submitting an order form, providing details of the preschool, school or community group/s they intend to visit during Dental Health Week.
Order forms will be available from 1 June at the Dental Health Week site; simply download and complete the for and submit it by cob Wednesday 16 June.
The kit options are:
– Dental professional kits
– Teacher kits
– Comprehensive Teacher’s Guide for Preschool Classrooms
– Storybook: Baxter Meets a Visitor
– Emergent Reader
– Two-sided activity poster (Dr Rabbit Counting & How to Brush)
– 28 parents’ take-home brochures
– Brush Twice a Day stickers (48)
– Handwashing resources: pump soft hand soap
• Note: Preschool and dental professional kits don’t come with toothbrushes or toothpastes
Primary School kit
– Comprehensive Teacher’s Guide (Lesson Plans)
– Storybook: Back From the Molar System: The Search for Toofus
– Two-sided wall poster (How to Brush & Smart Food Choices)
– Bright Smiles Calendar
– 32 take-home packs with brushing charts, toothpaste and toothbrushes in every kit.