Kempsey Shire Council has partnered with the NSW State Government to get support for our community to manage the waste impact of the floods.
A series of kerbside pick-ups and skip bin services are being provided in flood-affected areas.
Only flood waste to be placed in skip bins or on kerbside – no construction waste, organics, perishables or hazardous materials (ie gas bottles/chemicals).
Jerseyville and Smithtown
Residents of Jerseyville and Smithtown are asked to put flood impacted waste on the kerbside
• ADF personnel will be available to assist residents on Tuesday Afternoon
• Collection will occur this week
Skip bins will also be placed at Jerseyville, Smithtown and Hat Head Road for residents to dispose of flood waste
• Please use skip bins in the first instance to assist with removal
• Do not overfill skips above the rim of the skip bin
• Collection of skips will occur on Thursday
West Kempsey Residents are asked to put flood impacted waste on the kerbside ready for collection