Wakehurst Parkway has reopened in both directions between Narrabeen and Oxford Falls after closing due to flooding.
Oxford Falls Road has also reopened at Oxford Falls.
Other roads remain closed including:
- North Richmond Bridge and Yarramundi Bridge
- Windsor Road between Pitt Town Road and Court Street at McGraths Hill
- Pitt Town Road between Wolseley Road at McGraths Hill and Glebe Road at Pitt Town
- Audley Weir in the Royal National Park
- Douglas Park Causeway at Douglas Park
- Menangle Bridge at Menangle
- Galston Road between Galston and Hornsby Heights
Motorists are also advised to exercise extreme care and never drive through floodwaters.
Motorists who need to travel are advised to allow extra time and follow the directions of emergency services or traffic crews.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils may also be affected.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.