Between Mitchells Flat and Branxton, Elderslie Road is closed between Gresford Road and New England Highway.
Through Whittingham, Golden Highway has reopened between New England Highway and Range Road. A reduced speed limit remains in place.
Also, from Oxford Falls to North Narabeen, Wakehurst Parkway has reopened in both directions. Oxford Falls Road has also reopened.
Motorists and public transport passengers are still advised to avoid non-essential travel in flood affected regional areas, with many roads still closed.
In the Hunter
- Singleton – New England Highway remains closed between White Avenue and Pitt Street. Southbound heavy vehicles are being stopped at Muswellbrook, and all northbound vehicles are now being stopped at Whittingham.
- Whittingham – New England Highway is closed between the Golden Highway and Kelso Street in Singleton.
- Whittingham – Range Road is closed between New England Highway and Golden Highway.
- Maitland – New England Highway remains closed between the roundabouts at High Street and Church Street. Light vehicles are being diverted through the town centre while heavy vehicles can use the Hunter Expressway instead.
- Maitland to Cliftleigh – Main Road/Cessnock Road is closed between the New England Highway and Avery Lane.
- Tomago – Tomago Road is closed between Graham Drive and Masonite Road.
- Bulga to Colo Heights – Putty Road is closed between Wambo Road and Colo Heights Road.
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line – no trains are running between Cardiff and Wyong.
- Hunter Line – no trains are running between Newcastle Interchange, Scone and Dungog.
- Many bus services are cancelled or diverting and missing stops.
On the Central Coast
- Charmhaven – the Pacific Highway is closed at Wallarah Creek Bridge.
- Budgewoi – Budgewoi Road is closed between Main Road and Ourringo Street.
On the Mid North Coast
- Tuncurry – The Lakes Way is closed both directions between Failford Road and Manns Road.
- Failford – Failford Road is closed in both directions between The Lakes Way and Bullocky Way.
- Heathcote to Lucas Heights – all westbound lanes of Heathcote Road are closed between the Princes Highway and New Illawarra Road. Eastbound lanes of Heathcote Road are open.
- Windsor – Windsor Bridge is closed between Wilberforce Road and George Street. Sections of Wilberforce and Pitt Town roads are also closed.
- North Richmond – Richmond Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Yarramundi – Yarramundi Bridge is closed in both directions.
- In the Royal National Park – Audley Weir is closed in both directions.
- T1 Western Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Schofields and Richmond.
- Blue Mountains Line – limited buses are replacing trains between Katoomba and Mount Victoria.
- F3 Parramatta River services – alternative transport is running between Parramatta and Rydalmere.
- Many bus services are cancelled and diverting and missing stops..
In the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands:
- Jamberoo – Jamberoo Mountain Road is closed in both directions near The Abbey.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils may also be affected.