Motorists and public transport passengers should continue to avoid non-essential travel across parts of Sydney, Illawarra and The Hunter, due to severe weather.
At Bilpin, Bells Line of Road has reopened following an earlier fallen tree near Powells Road.
From Milperra to Lansdowne, Henry Lawson Drive has reopened following earlier flooding.
At Beaumont, Moss Vale Road has reopened following an earlier fallen tree at Green Valley Road.
On the T1 Western Line, trains are running again between Emu Plains and Penrith following an issue with a train at Penrith earlier.
Buses will continue to supplement those services and passengers should allow extra travel time.
Road closures and transport changes are continuing in parts of NSW, including;
- Windsor – Windsor Bridge is closed between Wilberforce Road and George Street. Sections of Wilberforce and Pitt Town roads are also closed.
- North Richmond – Richmond Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Yarramundi – Yarramundi Bridge is closed in both directions.
- Wallacia to Glenmore Park – Mulgoa Road is closed in both directions between Park Road/Silverdale Road and Glenmore Parkway
- Milperra – Newbridge Road closed between Henry Lawson Drive and Governor Macquarie Drive.
- East Hills – Henry Lawson Drive is closed between the M5 and Cheatle Street.
- Between Narrabeen and Oxford Falls – Wakehurst Parkway is closed in both directions. Oxford Falls Road is also closed.
- In the Royal National Park, Audley Weir is closed in both directions.
- F1 Manly ferries – Buses are replacing ferries between Circular Quay and Manly due to large swell
- F3 Parramatta River ferries – Alternative transport is running between Parramatta and Rydalmere due to the weir overflowing.
- Many bus services are affected by flooding across Sydney and may divert at short notice or terminate early.
In the Illawarra and Southern Highlands;
- Southern Highlands Line – Trains are not running between Campbelltown and Moss Vale due to flooding.
In the Hunter;
- Denman to Muswellbrook – Denman Road is closed in both directions.
- Whittingham – Golden Highway closed in both directions between New England Highway and Putty Road
- Hunter Line – trains are not running between Newcastle Interchange, Scone and Dungog in both directions due to flooding on the tracks at Sandgate.
In addition to state managed roads, some local roads managed by councils may also be affected.
Motorists are reminded never to drive through floodwaters.
For the latest traffic information, download the Live Traffic NSW app, visit www.livetraffic.com or call 132 701.