Central Goldfields Shire Administrators will host their next round of listening posts on Monday 23 and Tuesday 24 March.
Central Goldfields Shire Administrators Noel Harvey, Karen Douglas and Hugh Delahunty will visit Carisbrook, Adelaide Lead, Daisy Hill, Talbot, Majorca, Dunolly and Maryborough to meet and chat with residents.
As part of the March round of listening posts, Council will also take the opportunity to chat to residents about the development of the Central Goldfields Integrated Transport Strategy.
The March listening posts dates, times and locations are as follows:
Monday 23 March, 2020
- 10 – 10.30am: Carisbrook – outside the Carisbrook Post Office Café, Pyrenees Highway
- 11 – 11.30am: Adelaide Lead – Adelaide Lead Hall, Sanders Road
- 1.30 to 2pm: Daisy Hill – Daisy Hill Community Centre, Dehnerts Road
- 2.30 to 3pm: Talbot – Community Garden (next to the Talbot Provedore), Scandinavian Crescent
- 4 to 4.30pm: Majorca – Majorca Hall, Talbot Road
Tuesday 24 March, 2020
- 10 – 10.30am: Dunolly – outside the Dunolly Bakery, Broadway
- 11.30am – 12noon: Maryborough – Goldfields Shopping Centre (outside Coles), 9 to 13 Tuaggra Street
Central Goldfields Shire Chief Administrator Noel Harvey said he encouraged residents to come along to the listening posts sessions for a chat and to share any concerns or issues their township is facing.
“Our quarterly listening posts are a great chance for us to meet local residents for an informal chat and find out what’s happening in your local community.
“It’s also an opportunity for us to update you on Council projects, decisions and activities and we also look forward to chatting to residents to chat specifically about transport needs and opportunities.”
The next round of listening posts will be held in July 2020.