- The Company has completed the acquisition of Australian uranium
resources from Optimal Mining Limited
- The Company’s uranium resources increase by 100%
- The acquisition adds 48 million pounds of high-grade resources,
averaging 859 ppm U3O8
- The uranium resources are expected to be amenable to Marenica’s
U-pgrade™ beneficiation process
- The acquisition follows the Company’s strategy of building a diverse
asset base, with a pipeline of projects at various stages in the
Marenica Energy Limited (“Marenica”, the “Company”) (ASX:MEY) is pleased to announce that it has
completed the acquisition of Australian uranium tenements from Optimal Mining Limited (“Optimal”)
(“Acquisition Assets”), increasing Marenica’s uranium resources by 100%, being 48 million pounds of
high-grade resources at an average grade of 859 ppm U3O8.
and joint venture holdings in the Bigrlyi, Malawiri, Walbiri and Areva joint ventures in Australia.
Project (75% owned) in Namibia and compliments its large tenement holding of 4,527 square kilometres
strategically acquired in Namibia over the last 18 months.