Following the introduction of Stage 4 coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions by the Victorian Government on Sunday 2 August 2020, we’ve had to make more changes to some of our services.
While Yarra will continue to deliver as many of its essential services as it can, some services will need to cease and other will be modified.
Like you we are working our way through these changes and how they will affect us so please bear with us. Rest assured that as soon as we have new information we will be updating our community as a priority.
- From Thursday 6 August 2020, our Home Library and Binge Bundle services will cease until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Please keep your items at home. Returns chutes are closed until further notice. Remember, we don’t charge late fees and will renew items on your behalf. No items will be due for return until Sunday 30 August 2020 and will be renewed automatically if our libraries remain closed after this date.
Yarra’s sport and recreation pavilions
- All of our sport and recreation facilities are now closed, including Mayors Park tennis and netball facilities, Fitzroy Tennis Club, Alphington Bowls Club, Burnley Golf Course and Ivanhoe Northcote Canoe Club.
Events and Venues
- We are no longer accepting bookings for weddings.
- Bookings for funeral services (with up to 10 people) are still being accepted.