From 11.59pm tonight, COVID restrictions across Victoria (including the City of Yarra) will return to COVIDSafe Summer settings, following the Premier’s announcement today.
- Up to 100 people can gather outdoors from any number of households (infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap).
- You can have up to 30 visitors to your home per day (infants under 12 months aren’t included in this cap).
- Carry a mask at all times, in case you need it.
- Masks are only required on public transport, in rideshare vehicles and taxis, in sensitive settings like aged care facilities, and in some larger retail settings like indoor shopping centres, supermarkets, department stores and indoor markets.
- You must wear a mask outdoors when you can’t physically distance from others.
- There will be a return to 75% capacity for both public and private offices.
You can find the Premier’s announcement and a list of restrictions and essential workers at the Victorian Government’s website.
These changes may affect our services. Keep an eye on our service changes page for ongoing updates.