NASA has awarded eight contracts for architect-engineering services in support of the Facilities Infrastructure Division at NASAs Glenn Research Center in Cleveland.
The awardees are:
- Nelson Engineering Co. of Merritt Island, Florida
- K2M Design, Inc. of Cleveland
- The Johnson-McAdams Firm in Greenwood, Mississippi
- Ross Barney Architects in Chicago
- KZF Design, Inc. in Cincinnati
- AECOM Technical Services, Inc. of Cleveland
- H.F. Lenz Company in Johnstown, Pennsylvania
- Burgess & Niple, Inc. in Painesville, Ohio
Each firm-fixed-price contract includes indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) task orders, and are valued at $10 million, plus 20% surge capability. The contracts three-year base period begins Aug. 1, followed by a two-year option to extend.
The contractors will provide services for projects agencywide, including: preparation of conceptual engineering studies; facility building and infrastructure designs; and master planning. Final designs typically include: multi-discipline engineering and drafting; implementation planning and requirements; construction bid document preparation; and cost estimating.