The NSW Premier has announced that residents of Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong will enter a two week lockdown from 6pm on Saturday 26 June until 11.59pm on Friday 9 July.
The health and safety of our staff and community are our top priority. Therefore, all non-essential public facing services of Council and facilities will be closed.
- Customer Service Centre at 31 Victor Street
- Dougherty Centre
- Willoughby Leisure Centre
- Willoughby Libraries – Chatswood and all branches
- All sportsground pavilions
- Art Space on The Concourse
- Incinerator Art Space
- Dougherty Centre café (Blend)
- Chatswood Youth Centre
- Willoughby Park Centre
- Zenith Theatre
- Joe Ciantar Music Rehearsal Studio
- Unstaffed Community Facilities (West Chatswood, Naremburn, Castle Cove and Artarmon)
All essential services will continue including waste collection and services to the most vulnerable in our community and Meals on Wheels.
Customer service: Phone, email or visit our website
Our customer service centre at 31 Victor Street, Chatswood will be closed. However, we will continue to serve you through a number of other channels, including phone, email and through our website.