The new Employee Central information hub helps WA workers with:
- working out which industrial relations system covers your employment (this is a really important first step)
- where to get the right information on pay rates
- getting help with underpayments
- reporting wage theft anonymously
- where to get help on other issues
Employee central has been launched as part of the Employment Rights in WA campaign which aims to raise awareness of employment rights and the pathways for employees to resolve an alleged underpayment.
Stay informed with Wageline
- Like and follow us on the Wageline Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Subscribe to Wageline News for monthly email updates on key state system issues.
- Call the Wageline contact centre on 1300 655 266 with queries on employment rights and obligations under state employment law.