Bureau of Meteorology Senior Meteorologist, Chris Godfred discusses:
- Hot conditions across Victoria today
- Hotter tomorrow with stronger winds
- Fire danger severe in NW Vic tomorrow with hottest temps in State
- Days in high 30’s this early in summer in Melbourne occur about once every 5-10 years
- Outlook for rest of summer
- Very hot overnight tonight – reminder to care for vulnerable and pets
- Cool change details for southern Vic overnight Friday
- However hot conditions continue across the north
This audio recording is current at 9am on Thursday, 6 December 2018.
/Bureau of Meteorology Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. View in full here.