Well done Monash!
Thanks to your hard work, and that of your fellow Victorians, we have passed the 70% fully vaccinated target and from midnight 21 October we take the next step in Victoria’s COVID-19 Roadmap with the easing of restrictions.
From midnight 21 October, lockdown ends and the six reasons to leave home and curfew will no longer be in place and we can get back to doing the things we love, with the people we love!
Be COVIDSafe as you enjoy getting out and about.
You must be fully vaccinated to visit some businesses or participate in some activities.
We are all adjusting to the new processes so please be kind and patient with our local businesses and their staff, who are learning as they go.
- 10 people including dependents can visit your home per day
- 15 people can gather outdoors
- All school students return on-site at least part time
- Community sport training returns for minimum required to hold training
- Hairdressing and personal care is open for up to 5 fully vaccinated people.