Planning and Environment Act 1987
CASEY PLANNING SCHEME
Notice of the Preparation of an Amendment to a Planning Scheme
The land affected by the Amendment is throughout the City of Casey.
The Amendment proposes to implement the Casey Activity Centres Strategy 2019 into the Casey Planning Scheme. Specifically, the Amendment:
- Introduces a new Activity Centres Policy at clause 22.01 (replacing the existing retail policy).
- Rewrites the Non-residential Uses in Residential and Future Residential Areas Policy at clause 22.02.
- Updates strategies and references to activity centres, development around activity centres and commercial development outside activity centres in multiple clauses of the Local Planning Policy Framework.
You may inspect the Amendment, the Explanatory Report about the Amendment, and any documents that support the Amendment free of charge, at the following locations:
- during office hours, at the office of the planning authority, City of Casey, 2 Patrick Northeast Drive, Narre Warren.
- at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website, www.delwp.vic.gov.au/public-inspection.
Any person who may be affected by the Amendment may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the Amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.