The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 18 cents per litre (cpl) to 151 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 5 November 2019, most branded retailers are increasing their ULP price – Coles Express hiking by 29 cpl to 162.9 cpl, BP and Caltex to 159.9 cpl, 7-Eleven to 158.7 cpl, Caltex Woolworths and Puma to 157.7 cpl and Vibe to 157.5 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 40 sites selling below 132 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 40 cpl, which means you can save up to $24 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.7 cpl at BP Sawyers Valley in the East;
- 122.9 cpl at United Byford and Vibe Byford in the South; and
- 126.3 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Joondalup Winton Road in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 129.7 cpl at Caltex StarMart High Wycombe in the East;
- 122.9 cpl at United Byford in the South; and
- 127.9 cpl at Caltex StarMart Butler in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au