Detectives from the Shepparton Divisional Response Unit have charged a man and seized a range of drugs and weapons in Kialla.
Police executed a warrant at a residential property on Greybox Way yesterday morning.
During a search of the property, police located a quantity of alleged methylamphetamine, suspected MDMA and cannabis, a baton, conducted energy device and more than $12,000 in cash.
The 32-year-old Kialla man was charged with a range of offences including:
• traffick commercial quantity of methylamphetamine
• four counts of traffick methylamphetamine
• possess methylamphetamine, ecstasy and cannabis
• deal property suspected of being proceeds of crime
• possess prohibited weapon without exemption/approval, and
• fail to comply with an order to access a data storage device.
He has been remanded in custody.
Investigators believe the approximate value of the drugs seized is up to $180,000.
Anyone with information about illegal drug trafficking is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential report online at www.crimestoppersvic.com.auExternal Link.