Northern Territory Police have charged a 25-year-old male for an alleged sexual assault that occurred on Wednesday 1 April 2020.
The male was arrested yesterday evening in Moulden and conveyed to Palmerston Watch House.
He has been charged with:
- sexual intercourse without consent x 2
- attempt sexual intercourse without consent x 2
- aggravated unlawful entry
- aggravated robbery
- aggravated assault
- deprivation of liberty
- unlawfully cause serious harm
- make a threat to kill a person
- armed with an offensive weapon
- damage to property.
Police bail has been refused.