Strike Force Trident have charged a 32-year-old male in relation to the theft of firearms from a Leanyer residence on Sunday, 12 January 2020.
He was charged with:
- 2 x Supply less than commercial quantity of schedule 1 dangerous drug
- 1 x Supply less than commercial quantity of schedule 2 dangerous drug
- 1 x Aggravated unlawful entry
- 1 x Stealing
- 1 x Damage property
- 9 x Possess firearm whilst unlicensed
- 1 x Possess ammunition without a permit
- 1 x Fail to maintain storage requirements
- 2 x Possession of schedule 1 dangerous drug
- 1 x Possession of Schedule 2 dangerous drug
- 1 x Possess thing to administer dangerous drug
- 1 x Possess house breaking implement
He is due to appear in Darwin Local Court today.