On 5 October 2020 at Plymouth Magistrates Court Mr Michael Roy Dawson was charged and found guilty of 5 offences under the Veterinary Medicines Regulations 2013.
Mr Dawson’s company, Element Bully’s Ltd, was also charged and found guilty of the same 5 offences.
The charges were all for the possession of an unauthorised veterinary medicinal product. The products being:
- 2 x 50ml bottles labelled Oxytocin Solution
- 1 bottle labelled Synulox
- 1 bottle labelled Noradine 24
- 1 bottle labelled PG600 Injekcio
- 5 vials x 10ml labelled Busol
The result was as follows;
- Mr Dawson was fined £265, plus £30 victim surcharge and £85 cost
- Element Bullys Ltd was fined £1500, plus £150 victim surcharge.
This totalled to the financial penalty of £2030. In addition all seized medicines are to be forfeited and destroyed.
Details regarding the seizure of the products in this case can be found under Notices published in October 2020.