Re-opening of Council facilities and services as restrictions lift
With COVID-19 restrictions easing as of 11:59 tonight, Macedon Ranges Shire Council facilities and services will begin to reopen following the 1 person per 4 square metre density limit.
Services and facilities reopening include:
- Customer Service Centres
- Libraries and Toy Libraries
- Visitor Information Centres
- Hanging Rock will be open with restrictions on numbers in line with guidance from State Government, and with consideration to ongoing storm recovery works
- Maternal and Child Health services will provide COVID normal services with appropriate PPE and COVID safe precautions
- Community Care will move to resume service in line with Victorian and Australian Government advice
- Competitive sport and training for adults and juniors will resume without spectators
- Aquatics and Leisure will commence limited reopening in line with guidance from State Government. Given the complexity of services delivered in this area, the team is working to finalise arrangements ensuring compliance with numbers and density requirements
- Arts and Culture events are able to recommence with up to a maximum of 100 people per space. Group limit of 10 people.
The following advice has been given for the State of Victoria:
- If you can work from home, continue to do so.
- Masks must be worn when indoors and outdoors, except in your home.
- Schools for all ages can re-open as of tomorrow.
- Public group gatherings can happen with a maximum of 10 people.