9 August Road Closures
For the most up-to-date information link to our road closures page.
- Albatross Road and Berry Street, South Nowra
- Bolong Road near Railway Street, North Bomaderry
- Flinders Road and Albatross Road, South Nowra
- Berry Street near Bice Rd, Nowra
- Quinns Lane at Old Southern Road, South Nowra
- Meroo Road near Fletchers Lane, Meroo Meadow
- Edwards Avenue, Bomaderry
- Forest Road near intersection with Princess Highway, Nowra Hill
- Hockeys Lane near Illaroo Road, Bangalee
- Springbank Road, Pyree
- Dowling Street, Falls Creek
- Boundary Road, Broughton Vale
- Woodhill Mountain Road, Broughton Vale
- Wandean Road, Wandandian
- Clyde Ridge Road, Mogood
- Cairsbrook Road, Morton
- Brooman Road and River Road, Brooman
- Shallow Crossing, The River Road.
Water over the road, drive to conditions
- Beach Road near Campbells Run, Berry
- Meroo Road (north of Halstead Place), Meroo Meadow.
A ‘road closed’ means that road is unsafe to travel on. Find alternate ways which are free from stormwater or wait until all clear is given for that road.
Road Updates for the Princes Highway can be found via Live Traffic NSW.
Please don’t drive through floodwaters. Regardless if you ‘know’ the road, if you see it is flooded, turn around and find a different way to get to your destination.
· Don’t Drive into Floodwater
· Don’t Walk into Floodwater
· Don’t Ride into Floodwater
Never swim in floodwaters. Unpredictable currents and submerged hazards are very dangerous. The water may also be contaminated with sewage or chemicals. This contamination may continue for some time and affect recreational waters.
For emergency help in floods and storms, call the NSW SES on 132 500.
For life-threatening emergencies call Triple Zero (000).