National Science Week gets on the sauce, with events exploring brewing with algae, beers of the future, and the sensory secrets of pinot noir.
▪ How will beer taste in the future?—Melbourne
▪ What do algae have to do with beer making?—Sydney
▪ Where does your pinot get its flavour and aroma from? Ask a wine scientist (yes, that is a real thing!)
▪ What can four different brews teach you about the science of beer?—Hobart
▪ Can you brew a decent beer using a wild yeast caught from a backyard in Darwin?
These are just a few of the intoxicating events happening across Australia during National Science Week (August 15 to 23).
If you’re after more great ideas for highly visual stories, don’t hesitate to