There has been one case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 781 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a woman in her 40s who acquired her infection overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since her arrival. Her case is considered an old infection however it has been added to our case numbers as it was not diagnosed or counted overseas.
A man in his 40s has been transferred to the Royal Adelaide Hospital and is in a stable condition.
A number of exposure sites have been identified in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 1
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 781
- Recovered cases – 773
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 4,498
- Total tests to date – 1,473,704
- Active cases – 4
- Overseas acquired – 4
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 437,650*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.