There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, both reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 727 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a man in his 40s and a woman in her forties, who both acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival. Two people remain in hospital in a stable condition.
A number of COVID-19 exposure sites have been identified in Western Australia. For more updates and testing requirements, and to check if you have visited any of the Western Australian exposure sites, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 2
- Total number currently in hospital – 2
- Total cases to date – 727
- Recovered cases – 690
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 3,372
- Total tests to date – 1,275,190
- Active cases – 33
- Overseas acquired – 33
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 166,950*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.