There have been three new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from medi-hotels. There have been a total of 691 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a man in his 50s, a man in his 20s, and a teenager. All three cases acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
Two men in their 40s and a female in her 20s are in the Royal Adelaide Hospital, all in a stable condition. There are no COVID-19 patients in the ICU.
For more updates and testing requirements, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 3
- Total number currently in hospital – 3
- Total cases to date – 691
- Recovered cases – 669
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 2,614
- Total tests to date – 1,234,866
- Active cases – 18
- Overseas acquired – 18
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 124,380