There has been two new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 610 cases notified in South Australia.
One case is a child who has returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since their arrival.
The second case is a woman in her 30s who has also returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since her arrival. This case is considered an old infection but has been added to our numbers as it has not previously been counted overseas
For the latest updates visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 2
- Total number currently in hospital – 0
- Total cases to date – 610
- Recovered cases – 602
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 4,330
- Total tests to date – 1,067,502
- Active cases – 3
- Overseas acquired – 3
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting