There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 788 cases notified in South Australia.
Restrictions on entry from certain local government areas of NSW are currently in place, to check how these may affect you, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
A number of exposure sites have also been identified in Victoria and Queensland. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today – 0
- Total number currently in hospital – 1
- Total cases to date – 788
- Recovered cases – 777
- Deaths – 4
- Tests carried out yesterday – 3,587
- Total tests to date – 1,495,023
- Active cases – 7
- Overseas acquired – 7
- Close contact – 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) – 0
- Interstate acquired – 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date – 480,236*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.