Warning level: ADVICE
Warning area: Narangba
A fire is currently burning at Harris Avenue, behind the baseball fields.
What you should do:
– Stay informed:
– Listen to your local radio station
– Check the QFES current bushfires dashboard regularly
– Keep medications close by.
– Decide what you will do if the situation changes.
– If you have a bushfire survival plan, refer to it now.
– Identify where you will go and what you will take if you need to leave. Advise family and friends of your plans.
– Avoid smoke – stay indoors, close windows and doors, and avoid driving through smoke where possible.
– Be aware of firefighters working in the area.
– If your life or property is threatened, call Triple Zero (000) immediately.
– There is no threat to property at this time.
– Reduced air quality may cause health impacts for some people.
– Smoke may reduce visibility and affect driving conditions.
– Roads may be closed.