St.George has rolled-out its emergency assistance package for households and businesses in flood-affected areas across New South Wales and South East Queensland.
Ross Miller, General Manager St.George Bank said St.George Bank’s emergency assistance is now available and provides a range of urgent financial support measures for customers.
“As weather conditions continue to deteriorate, our emergency assistant offers immediate practical help to assist flood-affected customers with managing their finances during this difficult time,” Mr Miller said.
“St.George have activated our emergency assistance package to provide customers access to urgent financial support. This includes a range of relief measures for our customers such as home loan deferrals and emergency credit card relief.”
“Our St.George Assist teams are also available to talk to customers who need to access this support. For insurance customers we have additional claims consultants available 24 hours a day, seven days a week” he said.
St.George’s emergency assistance package includes a range of options* for both business and retail customers, such as:
- Home loan customers may apply to defer repayments for up to three months.
- Credit card customers can apply to defer repayments for up to 90 days.
- Customers wishing to purchase replacement goods may apply for a personal loan at a discounted interest rate with no establishment fee.
- Waived interest rate adjustments for customers wishing to withdraw term deposits.
- Business customers may request loan restructuring with no fees incurred.