Great National Science Week FOOD stories up for grabs now around Australia.
- Taste tomorrow: fake meat, sautéed spider and lobster lollies —Melbourne
- Eating for the planet—talent in Sydney and Melbourne
- Take a virtual tour of the world’s only Sourdough Library—Tasmania
- What’s wrong with ultra-processed food? — Melbourne
- Carbon Counter: cut your contribution to climate change—online
These are just a few of appetising events and activities happening across Australia during National Science Week: August 15 to 23.
If you’re after more great ideas for highly visual stories, don’t hesitate to