- Teddy bear dissection reveals our reliance on plastics
- One in five bags of food is thrown away – can we change?
- A party to celebrate Tassie’s dark skies
- Finding Australia’s oldest sour dough, and fermenting at home
- Matthew’s mad about ravens
- Ice cores reveal past and future
- Tardigrade art
More on these highlights below, and others at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/science-week, and on Twitter at
/Public Release. This material comes from the originating organization/author(s)and may be of a point-in-time nature, edited for clarity, style and length. The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s).